Indeed it is. We are well into this newsletter’s long-term run and I’m happy to say that I’m enjoying every time I get to share Degrees of Maternity inspirational and motivational information with my email family. I wholeheartedly welcome you to jump on board if you’d like to get information that covers positive messaging from family to health to education to goal-setting and productivity to personal and professional development. The DOMinator’s News newsletter is here for all those topics of interest and more!
And let me just take a minute to reiterate how I came up with the title to the newsletter for those who didn’t get a chance to catch my post entitled, Writing Goals for a 2021 Fresh Start.
The Degrees of Maternity (DOM) newsletter will be known as “DOMinators News”. The name for the newsletter was derived from a play on words from this blog’s name and from wanting to have a meaningful name (the DOMinators) for the wonderful individuals who follow the Degrees of Maternity blog and/or subscribe to the email list. The DOMinators are heretofore known as Degrees of Maternity friends. And, the newsletter is for those friends who are all about dominating the processes and skills sets that will lead toward achieving all the positive goals they’ve set for themselves.
Now, I want you to seriously consider joining Degrees of Maternity, as an email subscriber to the newsletter. That way, you’ll be on the list to gain access to my wide-ranged, and hopefully, helpful content in a neatly-packaged format JUST FOR YOU and your viewing pleasure.
(And please don’t hesitate to go directly to the very end of this post, if you’re ready to subscribe. There’s a link awaiting your arrival and it will take you to the page where you can sign-up to receive your copies of the newsletters. Or, check out the following items that will be included in your newsletters, if you need a little more convincing.)
The Degrees of Maternity semimonthly newsletters (distributed on the 2nd and 4th Sundays) will consist of the following features:
- Visual art in the form of comic strips, pictures, paintings, etc.
- Information on current Etsy and/or Amazon product offerings
- Information on any new product offerings
- General announcements
- Writing advice
- Writing prompts for children and adults
- Parenting advice
- Health and wellness advice
- Homeschooling updates/remote learning topics
- Goals and productivity advice
- Progress on Healthy Habits goals
- Coupons/discounts, freebies, rewards, and giveaways
- Quotes and conversations with my son
- DIY project stuff or arts and crafts topics
- Spotlights on other blogs, bloggers, and YouTubers
- Pandemic discussions
- Bringing old Degrees of Maternity blogging series back
- Book reviews and book reports
- Reviews on online courses or any content I’m absorbing
- Audio excerpts of Playground Instruction for the Growing Adult
I hope you choose not to pass up your exclusive copies of some good stuff. You can simply . . .
Click the link below to sign up and don’t forget to check your email to confirm the subscription. Your newsletter will arrive to you shortly.